Tuesday 31 March 2020

7 Fund Raising & Fund Management Procedures Of Project ‘Smiling Rainbow’

One participant of Pioneer Tournament asked me the question that – “how am I going to manage such an ambitious project with such small fund”? I like that question because that was a really thoughtful question which needs due attention. I know 'Smiling Rainbow' indeed a highly ambitious project and managing the project with such a small fund would be extremely difficult but fortunately I know it is not impossible at all. Because that entire project would be self-sustainable project and the following seven ways that I am going to apply to generate and manage fund: –
1. Minimum Overhead Expenses: – Initially I am going to maintain minimum overhead expenses by managing all the hard work by myself.
I have also converted my drawing room into an office space, thus I have arranged a rent free office space for my project.
All the equipments I will be using for the project are second hand equipments and the cash fund would be utilized in most wise manner.
2. Taking Help of Volunteers Instead of Paid Employees: – I have two best friends who would be supporting me as volunteers and they have also supported the cause by donating various second hand equipments worth US$400 (approximately). Once I start the project I am 100% sure I will be able to get more volunteers under one roof.
3. Not Expecting Overnight Success: – I am not going to hurry by putting unnecessary amounts in publicity, rather I am going to depend on ‘mouth to mouth’ publicity of that project. As per my estimate that project needs anywhere between 12 to 18 months to start rolling properly and during that period that project needs extreme amount of hardwork and I am ready to put that effort entirely.
4. ’24×7 Free Counseling’ – The First Step of Revenue Generation Process: – The very first step of revenue generation process is the 24×7 counseling platform where I would pitch them about indoor meetup events and would clear their doubts about these events and at the same time I would ensure them about their confidentiality. I would do that not to make money, rather I have observed similar kind of help most of the time bring positive changes in the person.
5. Arranging Paid Indoor Meetups To Generate Funds: – That project would start creating its own revenue by arranging paid indoor meetups on weekly basis. I have set a certain revenue target for these meetups and right from the beginning my target would be bringing the members on the indoor meetups tables.
6. Arranging Paid Outdoor Activities To Generate Funds: – My next target would be designing a pocket friendly 18 months long trip calendar for the participants where tour duration would be anywhere between 2 days to 20 days and minimum tour package would start from as low as US$40. I also have set a certain revenue target for these kind of outdoor activities. Once members sit on indoor meetups tables I would pitch them the outdoor activity calendar in order to give them ample scope of preparation.
7. Introducing Own Merchandise On Different Online Stores: – Once the project earns US$1000 then I would introduce our own merchandises and outfits through different online stores.
That project has many business plans in pipeline that would be introduced one after one. I have just explained few basic fund raising techniques here that I will be using at pilot level of this project. Basically it’s going to be a fully self-sustained project which going to create its own fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the post then please subscribe, share and also give your valuable opinion.

3 Bluffmasters That Baffled Me

Basically we are programmed to lie for different reasons; but mostly to escape a certain adverse situation. Study shows liars perform well ...